Monday, May 14, 2012

Daisy

None of us are immune from trial and adversity in our lives. God allows each of us-no matter our skin color, our religion, our marital status, or our age-to experience difficult things in life. Fortunately he puts people in our lives to support us and help us get through those difficult times. Daisy has always done things on her own, but she now realizes that she doesn't have to go through life alone. She relies on new-found friendships to help her face this new experience in her life. She gains new insight to her past and finds hope in her new future. This is a great read and Josie Kilpack has a writing style that you'll thoroughly enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through My Eyes by Sharee Wanner

My site is live, check it out! Please join me on a new adventure as I capture the beauty found in nature and my imagination on can...